Technology advancing in EEG technologies make it possible to solve practical and challenging problems in some areas such as brain-computer interfaces, physiological interfaces, tangible interaction, and mixed reality. This TECH DAY online meeting will present and discuss the recent development on EEG fNIRS systems. The agenda will provide attendees a chance to hear first-hand experience on innovative methods, and meaningful applications covering from signal acquisition to data analysis.
We invite you to join this online meeting to discover a mix of action-based technical sessions, product demos and customer stories.
- Insights into research and development on EEG systems.
- Signal acquisition, data processing and analysis.
- Combined EEG and fNIRS solutions.
- Mobile EEG Technologies.
- Up to 25 minutes speaking including Q&A.
- Full access to all sessions and chat with other attendees.
- Complimentary registration includes both components.
- Free guest tickets.
- Speaker Certificate in digital format.