The TECH DAY welcomes researchers, members of academia, and representatives of industry to attend this online meeting for this highly interdisciplinary field. The meeting will cover the theory and applications of various EEG techniques aiming to solve practical and challenging problems. Talks will cover from analytical approaches, tools and resources to advances in hardware. This is an opportunity to interact with colleagues in diverse disciplines, promote state-of-the-art devices and support applied innovation in EEG solutions for the lab and the clinic.
We invite you to join this online meeting to discover a mix of action-based technical sessions, product demos and customer stories.
- Product demonstration.
- Latest advances in acquisition, data processing and analysis of EEG signals.
- Combined EEG and fNIRS solutions, integration of TMS, FES, fMRI and simultaneous EEG.
- Mobile and portable EEG technology and devices.
- New products and advances in hardware and sensor technologies.
- Up to 25 minutes speaking including Q&A.
- Full access to all sessions and chat with other attendees.
- Complimentary registration includes both components.
- Free guest tickets.
- Speaker Certificate in digital format.
- Catalogue online presentation in a 12-month period.