Technology advancing in EEG technologies make it possible to solve practical and challenging problems in some areas such as brain-computer interfaces, physiological interfaces, tangible interaction, and mixed reality. This TECH DAY online meeting will present and discuss the recent development on EEG and fNIRS systems. The agenda will provide attendees a chance to hear first-hand experience on innovative methods, and meaningful applications covering from signal acquisition to data analysis.
We invite you to join this online meeting to discover a mix of action-based technical sessions, product demos and customer stories.
- Insights into research and development on EEG systems.
- Signal acquisition, data processing and analysis.
- Combined EEG and fNIRS applications.
- Case study, challenges, and future directions.
- Up to 25 minutes speaking including Q&A.
- Full access to all sessions and network with other attendees.
- Complimentary registration and free guest tickets.
- Speaker Certificate in digital format.