TECH DAY Online Meeting: Brain Controlling Technology for Assistive Devices
- Brain-computer interface (BCI) controlled exoskeletons, wheelchairs, prosthesis, and wearable systems.
- EEG-EMG signals based approach for control of assistive devices.
- Neural network control techniques.
- Case study research, applications and future trends.
TECH DAY Online Meeting: EEG Signal Acquisition, Processing & Applications
- Insights into research and development on EEG systems.
- Signal acquisition, data processing and analysis.
- Combined EEG and fNIRS solutions.
- Mobile EEG Technologies.
NBT Berlin - International Forum on Neural Engineering & Brain Technologies
- Brain-Computer and Brain-Machine Interfaces.
- Neural Signal Processing and Analysis.
- Neural Recording and Imaging.
- Brain Monitoring Sensors and Techniques.
- Neural Interfacing Devices, Neuro-based Electronics.
- Neurostimulation and Diagnostic Devices.
- Neurorehabilitation and Assistive Devices.
EXO Berlin - International Exhibition and Conference for Exoskeleton and Human Augmentation Systems
- Assistive robotic devices.
- Intelligent artificial limbs.
- Wearable sensors and smart fabrics.
- Performance monitoring, motion analysis.
- Human-Robot interaction.
- Biologically-inspired systems.
- Rehabilitation and function restoration.
- Functional components and materials.
ROBOChair - Intelligent Robotic Wheelchair Forum (Co-located with EXO Berlin)
- New design concepts and innovations in wheelchair development.
- Intelligent wheelchair systems and assistive devices.
- New technologies to power wheelchair controls.
- Wheelchair mobility solutions.
- Functional components, parts and accessories.